21 Days Immersion and Transformation Program
Led by: Pablo Lucero and Sarah Taggart
“BE PART OF A COMMUNITY OF CONSCIOUS MOVERS TO REALIZE YOURSELF AND ELEVATE THE WORLD THROUGH PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND SPIRITUAL EVOLUTION.”
YOGA * FUNCTIONAL MOVEMENT * MAGNIFICENCE
SEPT 1st to 21st, 2018
COSTA RICA – FINCA MIA, CHIRRIPO MOUNTAIN RETREAT CENTER
200-HOUR YOGA ALLIANCE TEACHER TRAINING INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATION IN FUNCTIONAL POWER YOGA
TUITION * LODGING * MEALS
Shared Occupancy $3,555
Single Occupancy $3,777
PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Functional Power Yoga Teacher Training program is a 200-hour course certified by Yoga Alliance.
Functional Power Yoga combines functional movement, mobility, alignment based power yoga and Magnificence, an integrative optimal living program to experience life at our highest.
Designed by Pablo Lucero for anyone completely new to yoga that wants to learn the practice and discover themselves, for anyone looking to live an authentic, joyful and harmonious life, for seasoned practitioners that want to delve deeper in their practice and pursue teaching, for teachers looking to refine and evolve their teaching skills, for YOU reading about this program, the time is NOW and YES! you are ready, DECIDE * COMMIT * FLY
• Hatha / Anusara / Vinyasa Power Yoga
• Functional Movement & Mobility
• Magnificence / Self Development and Realization
PROGRAM PILARS and HIGHLIGHTS
• Daily Alignment Based Power Yoga classes
• Daily concentration and meditation classes
• Yoga Alliance International Certification upon completion
• 21 day single and shared occupancy accommodation
• Daily vegan/vegetarian breakfast, lunch, and dinner
• Learn sequencing methods
• Sequencing for specialized classes
• Comprehensive asana yoga teacher training manual
• Mythology and Philosophy
• The Art of Theming and Dharma
• Learn hands on adjusting & assisting
• Chakras, Mudras, Mantras & Bandhas
• Pranayama (Breathing Techniques)
• Projecting your voice
FUNCTIONAL POWER YOGA
• Introduction to Functional Power Yoga philosophy
• Introduction to Functional Movement and Mobility
• Primal Movements knowledge and understanding
• Learn General & Refined Functional Alignment Instructions
• Mobility, Therapeutics and healing techniques
• Intelligent stretching techniques
• Arm balances lab, break up and buildup
• Discover your true authentic self
• Live in purpose, intuitively, happy and free
• Develop and strengthen your personal wellbeing practice
• Practice and discover ways to transform your life
• Discover your truth, offering and mission.
• Develop a spiritual lifestyle, live life as a moving meditation
• Creating space for personal practice, ritual and ceremony
• Yoga of Business
• Marketing & Branding
• Teaching groups, privates, corporate, workshops & retreats
GET READY, SET, GO…
• Teaching Final Exam
• Final Written Exam
STUDY AND RESEARCH SOURCES REQUIREMENTS
• Light on Yoga, The Bible of Modern Yoga
• Hatha Yoga Pradapika by Swami Muktibodhananda
• The Yoga Sutras (any translation)
• Becoming a supple leopard by Kelly Starett
6:00am Morning Practice
• 7:30am Breakfast
• 8:00am Lecture and study
• 1:00pm Lunch
• 2:00pm Lecture, study & practice teach
• 6:30pm Dinner
• 7:30pm Lights out
ABOUT THE FACILITATORS
Join lead Facilitators Pablo Lucero and Sarah Taggart for an immersion in transformation, sacred ritual, adventure, journey in healing and deep connection.
200HR –Power Yoga
200HR – Skanda Yoga
Program Director of Functional Power Yoga
co-founder and creator of OM Movement Studio (Miami, FL, US)
Pablo emanates a down-to-earth, grounding energy that speaks to realizing yourself, to serve. His creative artistry and poetry inspires curiosity about our space within. His teachings illuminate alignment and inner strength allowing a functional approach to poses, offering a hearty mix of Anusara, Vinyasa Yoga and Functional Movement with surprising degree of personal attention to large groups.
“I am constantly exploring all aspects of self-discovery to impact and elevate the world. My mission is to design, offer and celebrate physical, mental and spiritual evolution. We are infinite consciousness in motion.” Pablo Lucero
At the impressionable age of 18 Pablo Lucero discovered meditation and shortly thereafter found the practice of Yoga. With over 8 years of teaching, Pablo has refined the art of making the ancient practice of Yoga accessible to all. He implements cutting-edge methodology based on his studies of Biomechanics & Functional Movement. He leads workshops, conferences, memorable Yoga Retreats and Yoga Teacher Trainings Certifications locally and internationally.
Pablo’s specialty program is designed to be accessible to all who are interested in shifting their awareness to a life that is full and joyous, creating a ripple effect to shift humanity and the world. He has been studying meditation, yoga and movement for over 10 years offering his knowledge, wisdom and Functional Power philosophy through personal development and practical inner strength, allowing an accessible way to the light on yoga.
E-RYT500 Vinyasa Krama
Sarah is known for her authentic, nurturing teaching style. Her philosophy is that Yoga teaches us to observe, choose and create a life of unity, love and compassion. Her teachings combine Traditional Hatha Yoga principals such as kriyas, asanas, pranayama, meditation and other healing modalities and practices.
Yoga has been part of her life for over 5 years. She completed her 500 hour Vinyasa Krama Yoga Teacher Training in Chile and her 300 hour Advanced Yoga Training in Hatha Yoga with AyurYoga Eco-Ashram in Mysore, India where she lived, practiced, studied and taught for 6 months. She has studied with Swami Prabodh Chaithanya, Simon Borg-Oliver, Ana Forrest, Elena Bower, Honza and Claudine Lafond, Teachers of Sivananda Meenakshi Ashram, SN Goenka (Vipassana Meditation) among others.
Her favorite of Patanjai’s Yoga Sutra is, 1,2:Yogas chitta vritti Nirodha, “Yoga is the cessation of the fluctuations of the mind” because for Sarah Yoga is the practice where she can quiet her mind and simply be. In addition to her passion for yoga, Sarah works with the sacred plant of Cacao, offering cacao ceremony and mindful living integration.
• Opening Fire Ceremony
• Temazcal Sweat Lodge
• Cacao Ceremony
• Rite of Passage Fire Ceremony
• Teaching Yoga Required Textbook
• Anatomy Required Book listed on the website
• Yoga Mat, foam block and yoga strap
• Notebook with lined paper
• Journal for writing and collecting quotes and things
• Writing Materials
• Large water bottle
During this training, you will be staying in Finca Mia with the options of a private room or shared room. Finca Mia is nestled in the lush foothills of the Chirripo Mountain Reserve, sitting gracefully along the banks of the pristine Talari River, Finca Mia is an enchanting jungle retreat offering many amenities, healing modalities, and an unforgettable experience.
Located at an elevation of 4000 ft, the cool nights and warm days make the climate at Finca Mia the perfect balance. Surrounded by rainforests for secluded tranquility, yet graced by a vibrant community, this healing retreat center is full of warmth, opportunity for self-reflection, insight, and restful rejuvenation. Finca Mia is a haven to many, and it is an honor for us to share this magical gem with you.
For more information please contact us: