The Learning Calendar is Costa Rica’s largest source for sustainability education and wellness events. Visit the all new RegeneraVida platform to see or add events, or connect with a larger community of people passionate about living well.
Learning Calendar: Costa Rica
- This event has passed.
Sexual Awakening for Women
January 21, 2020 - January 25, 2020
Have you been dreaming about feeling more comfortable in your skin, unapologetically expressing your desires, experiencing more pleasure?…
This is exactly what we will focus on at our Tantra yoga retreat in Costa Rica this winter!
Unlock Your Full Erotic Potential.
This Tantra Yoga Retreat is for You if
you are ready to let go of:
- Avoiding sex and intimacy
- Being bored with sex
- Experiencing numbness or discomfort during the intercourse
- Not knowing what turns you on
- Feeling pressure to have sex and forcing yourself to do it
- Being ashamed of talking openly about sex
- Faking orgasms
- Feeling alone and unable to share your insecurities with anybody
- Hoping that things in the bedroom will get better on their own
- A belief that your libido is low and there is nothing to do about it
YOU WILL LEARN
- Blocks that inhibit women’s sexual expression
- Women’s anatomy of arousal
- Different types of sexual desire
- Your core erotic themes
- Your sexual language
- Fundamental tools for creating more pleasure and sensation
- Why it’s a good idea to synchronize sex with your cycle
- Influence of stress on your libido and what you can do about it
- How to work with yoni dearmoring
- How to increase your orgasmic capacity
- Practical skills around sensual touch
- Jade Egg yoga
- To expand your erotic menu
- Understanding your nervous system, how it responds to trauma and how to release it into its natural, healthy flow
- How your attachment style impacts your relationships
- Clearly and effectively communicate your most pressing concerns to your partner
- Get in touch with your needs and ask for what you want
- How to allow yourself to be an active receiver
- How to manage disappointment and rejection
- Trauma and stress release exercises (TRE modality)
- and much more…
- 5 nights stay in a single or shared room (based on availability)
- 3 delicious organic vegetarian meals a day
- 15h total of sexual education you never got
- 6h of Tantric practices and rituals
- 8h total of breathwork and guided meditation practices
Daily yoga class
- 3 Outdoor adventures: a waterfall hike, beach excursions, local market visit.
- 1 Cacao ceremony
- 30min sound healing massage
- An overnight stay at the hostel close to the Juan Santamaría International Airport (the primary airport in Costa Rica) on Jan 20th
- Airport pick up and drop-off at specified times
What’s Not Included
- Medical or travel insurance
- Food outside of the retreat meal schedule
- Transportation outside of specified times for the airport arrival and departure and group activities
- Private Sessions with Instructors
- Breakfast on Jan 21st
Your Guides on the Sexual Empowerment Journey
Anya is an Embodied Intimacy, Love and Relationship Coach with the background in Tantra and Sexological Bodywork.
She is passionate about empowering others to meet their full erotic potential and relationship needs.
Lauren is a healer, yoga teacher, artist, medicine woman, and a birth keeper. She loves to empower women to connect with and walk in their truest selves.
Her life is devoted in service to Love, being a mama, and playfully pursuing her passions.
Community learning calendar created and maintained by Upward Spirals.
We want to make your events more successful and make them available to larger audiences. This helps us get closer to our objectives of improving the efficacy of environmental improvement projects, and maximizing the reach of actionable sustainability information.
Learn more about our mission to empower people to use resources more efficiently so that natural systems can sustain all life abundantly.