Expand and Explore with Indra’s Grace
with Sandra Vanatko, Ben Allen and John Stockberger
Please join Indra’s Grace for our 5th season at Blue Spirit where we will invite you to reconnect with your body and soul by engaging in yoga, meditation, breathwork, and nature-based practices. This is a time to expand and explore your interior landscape while connecting deeply with the blessed land of Blue Spirit and with all of Nature. Daily practices will include early morning sadhana, morning Yoga, dance, healing breath, nature practice, and other personal practices to help expand your self-knowing. You will be among friends. Pack your bags and come celebrate and nurture yourself for seven magical nights and eight days. Come experience an explorative and experiential week focused on becoming aware of, and developing an ongoing connection with your higher self.
Nestled high on a peninsula overlooking the royal blue Pacific Ocean, Blue Spirit is surrounded by gorgeous natural environment and opens up to a white sand beach that takes you to the small and charming surf and Yoga village of Playa Guiones. Blue Spirit’s ambiance is enticing including tile floors, lush gardens, infinity pool, massage huts, and open air construction providing an exceptional environment conducive for healing and renewal. Fantastic organic vegetarian cuisine with fresh, locally grown food, prepared by local chefs, trained by the expert culinary staff from Omega are enjoyed gazing out over the mountains and ocean!
Blue Spirit is the ideal place to meet like-minded friends or to experience solitude, and to practice, recharge, detox your body, revitalize, and reconnect with your spirit. Everyday will be infused early morning kundalini Yoga sadhana followed by morning Hatha Yoga practices that will include shaking, tapping, dancing, asana, pranayama, mantra, meditation, mindfulness, philosophy, and self-healing tools to help you expand your consciousness. Healing breath, journey work, and gong layouts will be explored to help you tap into your psyche and release energetic patterns that no longer serve your highest good. Enjoy the magic of each day with optional activities ranging from surfing, kayaking, sunset horseback riding, to zipping down the longest, most exhilarating canopy in the world! You will make memories that will last a lifetime at Blue Spirit where the abundant jungle meets the majestic Pacific Ocean and expand and explore awaits you!
Indra’s Grace Yoga retreat is led by Sandra Vanatko, Ben Allen, and John Stockberger this season.
Sandra Vanatko is owner and visionary of Indra’s Grace. Her passion is helping students rediscover a relationship with the deepest aspect of their being. Students are drawn to her classes because of her warm loving nature and ability to sequence classes creatively. Students feel safe and comfortable to move at their own pace through mental and physical blocks leading towards greater physical strength, flexibility, mental and emotional well-being. Classes are always unique and uplifting.
Ben Allen is an initiated Shamanic Practitioner with deep connections to Nature. He also is a certified breathwork facilitator. His skills can help each of us to reconnect with Nature and with our highest guidance.
John Stockberger is a professional musician, kundalini yogi and meditation teacher. John is also a certified holotropic facilitator and brings all his experience to create the ideal atmosphere and healing experience.
THE RETREAT PACKAGE FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS ALSO INCLUDES:
- Delicious Healing Food – Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served buffet style. All is local, fresh, and wonderfully healing and healthy! Excellent coffee, teas, and fresh juices served with each meal.
- Early Morning Yoga Sādhanā and Meditation
- Daily morning Yoga sessions
- Healing Breath and Integration Practice
- Evening Gong Layouts and share groups
- Full beach access
- Infinity pool
- Free WiFi
- Daily free time to explore Costa Rica as you wish!
OTHER SERVICES AVAILABLE AT BLUE SPIRIT:
- Massage and Bodywork. -Available at additional cost
- Blue Spirit Cafe’ -open from 8AM-10 PM offering treats and libations. -Available at additional cost
- On-site store.
- Infinity Pool purified naturally by salt
- Beautiful beaches which are part of the Playa Ostional Wildlife Refuge
- Public computer for your use, Wifi, telephones and International calling cards(for purchase).
- Excursions: Surfing and Paddle Surfing, River Kayaking, Zip Line Tours, Snorkeling, Fishing, Horseback Riding, Boat Tours, and Bird Watching -Available at additional Cost
- Sustainability- Blue Spirit is to committed preserving the natural beauty of the area by sustainable green practices. That commitment includes; Solar powered water, reclaimed water for the gardens, eco-friendly air conditioning, natural ventilation, recycling & composting, and earth friendly operational practices.
*Airfare is NOT included
*Room pricing is per person
Nature Suite with A/C, Our most popular room choice! The suites are very cozy and situated on a hillside overlooking the lush vegetation. They are natural wood frame structures and have private bathrooms with an outdoor shower overlooking the jungle. Each suite sleeps two people, includes a separate enclosed porch with a desk, and has solar hot water as well as air conditioning. The suites are a short walk up the hill to the main building and give an incredibly intimate connection with the natural surroundings. You won’t regret staying in a nature suite!
$2400 per person single occupancy / $1925 per person double occupancy
Platform Tent, Each tent has a queen-sized air mattress and is placed on a platform under a wooden roof for protection against the sun and rain. The tents are surrounded by nature and close to a shared bathhouse. All linen, pillow, and towels are provided to guests. These platform tents are situated in lush vegetation, allowing for a sensual being-in-touch experience with nature for the true jungle experience.
$1475 per person single occupancy
*Daily retreat schedule will be handed out upon arrival