A Post - Envision
Educational Adventure Tour
March 4th - 12th 2019
All-Inclusive 9 days / 8 nights
You will enjoy an inspiring educational experience!
You will explore new ways to thrive sustainably!
You will learn how to transform your life and regenerate your world!
You will visit successful sustainable farms and communities to see how they do it!
* All Accommodations (8 nights) in shared rooms (private rooms available)
* 3 meals a day - mostly organic and local, and unbelievable tropical fruits
* Food at restaurants visited during the Expedition is also included
* All workshops, presentations and hands on experiences
* Education from multiple experts, and one on one coaching
* Private transportation on daily excursions
* All wellness activities, yoga, meditation, Qigong
* Transportation from and to San Jose airport (On the 4th and 12th)
* Transportation directly from Envision on Monday
* Flash drive with world's largest sustainability resource library, guides, tools
* Reduce your carbon footprint!
Every ticket comes with a tree planting sponsored by Community Carbon Trees
* Envision tickets
* Optional add-on: Flying Trapeze
* Private room upgrade (Details below)
Lodging at Somertime Inn
Nestled among lush jungle, permaculture gardens, and refreshing rivers, this charming lodge offers your guests a wonderful “home away from home” experience.
Explore several hiking trails on site, as well as a refreshing river with swimming holes and little waterfalls just a few steps from the front door. If you’re looking to venture off site, some of the biggest and most beautiful waterfalls in Costa Rica are just a short drive away. However, there is so much rich biodiversity on site (including over 250 species of birds), you might just prefer to simply stay “home”. The lodge contains lots of books and fun board games, a variety of instruments available to play, and plenty of hammocks.
Enjoy the “pura vida” lifestyle in one of the most popular places to stay in the area.
To see more pictures visit HERE
Lodging at Paso de la Danta
An off-grid village school in sustainable and regenerative practices
Immersed in nature, with all its grandeur and splendor, this world-renowned homestead is perfect for naturalists, artists, mystics, and equestrians. It is also unique due to its cool mountains climate and close proximity to tropical beaches.
The lodge is a large, two-story, elegant earthen home, hand built by the owners in 1991 (the first modern sustainable home in Costa Rica) on top of a steep escarpment 1,000 meters above sea level. It is off-grid with solar power and natural spring water, and off the beaten path, surrounded by tropical forests and cascading rivers.
In the coastal range above Uvita, this inspiring and unique round ecolodge overlooks the famous Whale’s Tail coastline and a massive biological corridor stretches from the rainforests of the Osa Peninsula to Manuel Antonio and connects to several other national parks and ecological reserves. This corridor is home to many endangered and endemic species such as scarlet macaws, ocelots, jaguars, and squirrel monkeys.
Reserve your seat:
March 4th - 12th 2019
9 days / 8 nights for $1,680 USD
Private room upgrades!
Upgrade from your shared room at Somertime Inn, to a deluxe private room at Shala Sol next door. Shala Sol is beautiful 3 story glass house, with spectacular views.
These rooms have 1 or 2 beds in each. Room upgrades are an additional $40 a night per room ($320 total) for 1 or 2 people to share.
There are only 5 private room upgrades, so reserve your upgrade soon!
Once you purchase a ticket (link above), you can reserve a private room upgrade.
If you would like us to coordinate a customized Expedition for your group,
* Pick your dates and topics
* We handle all the logistics
* Generous partner packages
Call or message us with any questions
USA toll-free: 1 (800) 259 - 6061
Costa Rica: + (506) 8521 - 6016