Magical resort in the majestic Chirripo mountains
Elegantly situated in the foothills of Chirripo Mountain Reserve, this retreat center offers luxurious eco-conscious amenities, space and support for holistic healing modalities, and a vibrant community-oriented design. This sustainable farm and retreat center is surrounded by lush rainforest, and bordered by the scenic Talari River. The 1,200 meter elevation provides a refreshing balance of warm days and cool nights. The buildings, gardens, river, pool and wilderness is all interconnected with beautiful stepping stone pathways decorated with fragrant flowers. Fresh spring water for drinking and bathing is sourced on site.
This is a wonderful getaway with a tranquil atmosphere conducive to rest, relaxation, self-reflection, and rejuvenation. There are Nine luxurious cabins, totaling 12 private or shared rooms and up to 24 beds. They also have simple accommodations in a rustic cabin, 5 glamping tents or the Maloca can be converted into a dorm, totaling up to 13 additional beds in simple accommodations.
* Your group’s exclusive use of the entire retreat center including:
* Yoga Studio 1600 sqft, Props for 30, Sound System
* Maloca Sacred Temple 26' diameter
* Swimming pool
* Therapeutic hot tub
* Dining area & Juice Bar
* Wood-fired Pizza Oven
* Community Spaces & Firepit
* River and Jungle trails
* Swimming holes & Cozy hammocks
* Spa massage huts
* Boutique with handcrafted items
* Free WIFI & Hot Showers
* Delicious spring water
What people are saying:
“Just walking through Finca Mia makes you want to plan your return. It is very clearly built, maintained and run with a lot of heart!” -- Jessica R.
“Michele and Ian had such a vision for this majestic land, and it shows in every detail of their retreat. I wish I could live there and make art forever.” -- Don W.
“This is a very special place with a truly sacred vibration. Wow. We feel very fortunate to know about it. A true refuge in a majestic part of the world.” -- Stephen S.
- Warm days and cool nights at 1,200 meter elevation
- River access and pure mountain spring water sourced on site for drinking and bathing
- Organic gardens and well-maintained trails with stepping stones and flowers
- Elegant yoga deck with mirrors, mats, and cushions, and other props
- Wifi access, hot showers, and laundry service
- Kitchen connected to open-air dining room and comfortable living room
- Wood-fired pizza oven
- Newly built Pool!
- Juice and smoothie bar, locally grown coffee and variety of teas with honey available
- Nine luxury cabins with private bathrooms; total of 12 rooms, 20 to 24 beds, up to 32 guests
- A rustic-cabin with access to shared bathrooms; 1 double bed
- 5 Glamping tents available with king or two twin beds each if needed
(Visit Cabin details page to see more details of the lodging)
Email us at [email protected]
Contact Upward Spirals directly, for information on this center or others.
We help you for FREE!
Expert event planners on your team
Venue matching with our network of centers
Event coordination and planning services
All for Free
Check out your free services when planning an event with U.S.