• All payments are non-refundable, but can be applied to a future program within 1 year. Some restrictions apply.
• If we need to cancel the event for circumstances beyond our control, all participants will receive a full refund of the Expedition ticket price, however, any travel expenses will not be reimbursed.
• This event schedule is subject to small changes. In the case of a change, we coordinate suitable alternative activities.
• All activities are optional, and are included in the price of the event. Some activities may be physically strenuous. It is the responsibility of each participant to use good judgment as to which activities they can safely participate in.
• Neither “Upward Spirals” nor the event staff or host sites, is liable should you injure yourself while attending this event. You will need to sign a liability waiver prior to attending. Guests are encouraged to purchase travel insurance if desired.
• The event hosts and facilitators are not responsible for any travel delays or inconveniences, including extra transportation costs if not using our complimentary arranged shuttle.
• Some host sites can be difficult for the mobility impaired. A special program can be arranged for a group with need for easy access, please email us to discuss your specific needs.
• Room upgrades are on a first-come basis and are not guaranteed.